AZUL HANDLING is currently recruiting for Passenger Service Agents to work in co-operation with our client airline, Ryanair!
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda, Malta Air & Ryanair DAC. Carrying over 149 m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 79 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of over 470 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY25. Ryanair has a team of over 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 34-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe’s greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO₂ emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.
As a passenger service agent you will be responsible for providing the best customer service to Ryanair’s passengers as they travel through your airport from check-in to boarding and assisting with any queries they may have along the way.
Working as part of a team, you will be hard working and flexible with excellent communication skills to ensure that passengers have an enjoyable travelling experience with Ryanair – all the time, every time!
- The interview will be the last week of December 2021 (yet to be confirmed)
- Available to start a training course first week of January 2022
- Start date is to be confirmed yet (these positions will not be available until operational requirements allow)
- Ability to make quick decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal with nervous passengers in a calm manner
- Excellent communication skills – Spanish and English required
- Ability to multi-task
- Must live within a maximum of 1 hour from Fuerteventura Airport or be willing to relocate
- Immediately available to work for the three months on a shift basis, Mondays to Sundays
These positions will not be available until operational requirements allow.
If you are selected, you will be hired initially on a seasonal/temporary and part time basis contract.
You must be available to work on a shift basis, Mondays to Sundays.
We will provide you with a competitive salary, full training programme, uniform and the opportunity to join a growing team with opportunities for advancement.