AZUL HANDLING is currently recruiting for Team Leaders to work in co-operation with our client airline, Ryanair.
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda, Malta Air & Ryanair DAC. Carrying over 149 m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 79 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of over 470 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY25. Ryanair has a team of over 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 34-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe’s greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO₂ emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.
As a Team Leader not only will you be maintaining constant contact between air traffic control, our pilots and our staff on the ground, but you’ll also be there to assist the operations whenever needed. They are the workers who, in addition to the ramp agent tasks, will perform duties of punctual and safe dispatch of flights, among other tasks.
Working as part of a team, you will be hard working and flexible with excellent communication skills to ensure that passengers have an enjoyable travelling experience with Ryanair – all the time, every time!
- The interview will be the next day 20- 22nd December 2021 (yet to be confirmed)
- Available to start a training course on 27th December 2021
- Start date is to be confirmed yet (these positions will not be available until operational requirements allow)
- Ability to make quick decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Detail and operations oriented, and flexible towards change
- Excellent communication skills – Spanish and English required (B2 level minimum)
- Ability to multi-task
- Based in Fuerteventura
- Attach your curriculum
- These positions will not be available until operational requirements allow.
- If you are selected, you will be hired initially on a seasonal/temporary and part time basis contract.
- You must be available to work on a shift basis, Mondays to Sundays.
- In return, we will provide you with a competitive salary, full training programme, uniform, the opportunity to join a growing team with opportunities for advancement.